Monday, April 30, 2012

Cirque Inspired..

Happy Monday..I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend! I know that it went way too fast here I have to get lot's of spring cleaning and organizing done around here! Last weekend I was inspired by this painting downtown..and it reminded me of a circus..so I went for a "circus" inspired shoot. My four year old said "mommy why did you go to the circus without me?" Guess she got it!..lol. I hope that you enjoy my pictures..let me know what you think!



Worthington cardigan: $3.49 from Goodwill
Scarf: $3.00 from Plato's Closet
Vintage skirt: $3.99 from Goodwill
Dru New York shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill


Total Look: $14.47












I hope that you have enjoyed my photos..have a nice day.. thanks for stopping by.



1 comments:

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.