Monday, April 23, 2012

Random Photographs of style..

I have been taking pictures of random people that I pass that have a sense of style that I like. I haven't posted them yet, so here are the few that I have taken recently. A special thanks to those of you that let me photograph them.


A beautiful young love couple.. 


I thought that they were stylish..and cute.



I liked her shoes and her tattoo


My favorite photo of them. Oh..young love..


This was a guy that I passed outside. I thought that he was very stylish.
Unfortunately, the sun was so bright in all of these photos!


his pants had pinstripes on them..I loved how he mixed the different patterns




Atleast in this photo you can see him a little better...such a cutie, nice look.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.