Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Fling..Happy Brights..

I am glad that I took these pictures when I did...because they cut all these beautiful flowers down! I was so sad when I drove by and they were gone..and I lost my lens cap in the field too. I love that house in the distance also it is such a cute little country home. Anyway, I had lot's of fun with this shoot. I mixed all kinds of fun colors for spring and all kinds of different textures. I hope that you enjoy the outfit..I know I did.


Banana Republic sweater: $3.99 from Goodwill
Scarf: $3.00 from Plato's Closet
H&M dress: $6.99 from Ohio Thrift
Clutch: 1.99 from Goodwill
Dru New York shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill



Total Look: $19.96


This is actually a dress that I put the sweater over top of..this dress has layers and little polka dots in the fabric. I should have taken a close-up of the dress.






Love these shoes, they hurt so good..lol.




What do you think of the mix of colors? Thanks for checking out my blog..have a wonderful day..



1 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this combo of colors! Perfection for spring! XO Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.