Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Thrifty Finds!


Thank god for Friday! I hope that everyone has a good weekend. I know that I will be out picture taking again this weekend because I have lot's of fun ideas in mind with some great pieces that I found this week. I will also be posting the thrifty stars that I found this week on Monday..so stay posted...lot's of fun things to look forward to next week!




Forever 21 shirt: $2.99 from Salvation Army
                                                      

                                                               


Mossimo trench (NEW w tags): $12.00 from Volunteers of America


                                                           


tank: $1.00 from Volunteers of America




Fresh to Wear tank: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Anne Taylor top: $1.00 from Volunteers of America


Charlotte Ruse tube top: $3.00 from Volunteers of America


love this top! $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Anne Taylor top: .50 from Volunteers of America


Top: $1.00 from Volunteers of America


American Eagle top: $1.00 from Volunteers of America


Converse shirt: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Cardigan: $1.00 from Volunteers of America


Top: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Threads tank: $1.00 from Volunteers of America


Mossimo jacket: .50 from Volunteers of America


Mickey tank: .50 from Volunteers of America


Studio Y tank: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Gap tank: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Dress: $3.99 from Volunteers of America


Daisy Fuentas dress: $4.99 from Volunteers of America


Derek Heart dress: $3.99 from Volunteers of America


Forever 21 dress: $4.99 from Volunteers of America


Charlotte Ruse tube top: $4.00 from Volunteers of America


H&M tube top: $4.99 from Volunteers of America



J.Crew Jacket: $4.99 from Volunteers of America


Top: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Top: .50 from Volunteers of America


Esther top: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Ohio State top: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Forever 21 cardigan: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Dress: $1.00 from Volunteers of America


Dress: $4.99 from Volunteers of America


These were most of my finds from Volunteers of America on half off day that I am just now getting to post. I posted the other half of them last week. I hope that you enjoyed them. Have a good weekend. See you Monday!
What do you think of my finds??..likes, dislikes??




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.