Monday, April 2, 2012

Thrifty Finds!..My Star Thrifty Shoppers!...

These are some of my thrifty finds..and I have some pics of some cute thrifty shoppers that I have met along the way. It has been so nice to meet other thrifty shoppers with their own sense of style, and to hear their stories..I have been enjoying photographing others, and practicing with my camera! There are so many interesting people out there, and everyone has their own personal style..which I love..and like to share. Let me know what you think!!




$3.99 shirt from Goodwill on campus


Ohio State shirt $3.99 from Goodwill on campus


Ana sport $3.99 from Goodwill on campus


Worthington jacket $3.99 from Goodwill Reynoldsburg


$3.99 from Goodwill on campus


Zora Basics $3.99 from Goodwill on campus


$3.99 from Goodwill on campus


White House Black Market brand new with tags! $3.99 from Goodwill on campus



Forever 21 dress brand new with tags! $4.99 from Goodwill on campus.



Max Studio $3.99 from Goodwill, Reynoldsburg.


Forever 21 tank $3.99 from Goodwill on campus


Worthington shirt $1.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster.


Silence and Noise shirt $1.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster.


Fresh +Wear tank $1.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster.



Vintage dress $4.99 from Goodwill, Morse rd.


This is the shoulder of the dress..I like the blue and red together.


Ny&Co shirt $3.99 from Goodwill, Morse rd.


Buttons on sleeve.


Express tank $3.99 from Goodwill, Morse rd. Bogo sale..


Forever 21 tank FREE


Forever 21 Tunic $3.99 from Goodwill, Morse rd.


H&M tank FREE from Goodwill, Morse rd.



Forever 21 tank $3.99 from Goodwill,Morse rd.


Moda tank FREE from Goodwill, Morse rd.


Forever 21 tank $3.99 from Goodwill,Morse rd.


Xhileration dress $4.99 from Goodwill,Morse rd. BOGO


Tank FREE from Goodwill,Morse rd.


Forever 21 dress FREE from Goodwill,Morse rd.


Express dress FREE from Goodwill,Morse rd.


This is a picture of a thrift shopper that was the star of the day at Volunteers of America. I was there on half off day, and I loved her own sense of style. She had a really cute backpack on too, that I didn't get a pic of...I haven't posted my half off finds yet..but I will be soon..




This was a cute thrift shopper that was the star shopper at Goodwill on campus. Her name was Rachael..not sure if I spelled it right...but if you see that I didn't contact me and I will correct it! I thought that she was cute, and had her own style. 



This shirt was her mother's shirt from the 70's I believe she said..
Since I have been going on my thrift hunts I have been taking pictures of a star shopper every week..so stay posted..you never know when it is going to be you on here!..special thanks to the girls that let me photograph them..thank you!














1 comments:

  1. wow wow ...what a haul! So many fabulous finds! And very thrifty too. Well done. That's the wonderful thing about thrifting. There's so much satisfaction especially when you find great stuff.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.