Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fun and Flirty Lynne

Today I decided to switch it up and take some pictures of someone else. This is Lynne, she is so cute and fun..I love her to pieces. I decided to play dress-up with her and make her a fun outfit with a 50's vibe. Special thanks to her for wearing those horribly cute shoes!..Lynne is so beautiful..I hope that you like her pictures.


Lynne is wearing:
Charlotte Ruse crop jacket: $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Charlotte Ruse tube top: $4.00 from Volunteers of America (half-off day)
Black skirt: $1.00 from a yard sale
Dru New York shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster



Total Look: $13.99




Look at that skirt..AMAZING


Look how pretty and skinny she is!



I like this picture




I love this picture it is so different.


I think she looks adorable..and she had lots of good pictures, but I should have used my flash!

What do you think of her outfit??



2 comments:

  1. I Love the tu tu. She looks very Cyndi Lauper! !ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally see Cyndi Lauper in her! I like the look.

    I really need to work on my thrifting skills.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.