Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Channel Inspired..

Hello everyone..Over the weekend I took pictures at many different locations. I choose this background because I don't like to always pick perfect backgrounds..there is always beauty in the "ugly" or the things that we tend to look over, as well as seeing beauty in the perfect and beautiful. I did however almost kill myself running up the stairs over and over to get the pics..lol. The shoes that I am wearing were absolutely horrible! but so fashionably cute..I thought. I managed to slip through the step trying to beat the timer on my camera...so I hope that my pictures were worth it! lol. Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think!





These are wedge shoes...and they are cute..but they are the worst!


Wilsons Leather jacket: $15.00 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Isaac Mizrahi sweater vest: I honestly forget the exact price that I was charged, I don't know if they charged me sweater, or tank top price..I think it was $1.49
Body Central skirt: $3.00 from Body Central
Dru New York shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Necklace: $2.49 from Goodwill, Lancaster

Total look: $25.97





I love the lining in this jacket..








Let me know what you think..Do you like the jacket with the sweater vest?? I think it gives the outfit a pop of fun color. I love the shoes with it..what do you think??





















1 comments:

  1. Love it! I love the shoes and the photos are well done. ~ciara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.