Friday, April 20, 2012

Don't Drink And Fly..


Over the weekend I decided that I wanted to take a picture here because I thought that the sign was cute. It inspired me to buy this outfit..so that I could look like a flight stewardess. What do you think?? Did I pull it off?? Now all I need is the plane! The pictures are not perfect..there was a lot of sun on this day..but I still hope that you enjoy the humor in them..I know that I did. I would also like to say special thanks to the gentleman that let me take pictures here.


.
Ann taylor Tank: $3.99 from Goodwill, campus
Skirt: $3.99 from Goodwill, campus
Franco Sarto heels $3.99
vintage cardigan: 3.49 Goodwill











I was signalling like a flight attendant....




This was a little boy that was telling me stories about the property..so cute...I choose this pic of him because he kept doing that with his hands while he was telling me his stories.


Okay, there was a witch up at the top of this sign that crashed..lol

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.