Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nautical Photo Shoot...




This nautical photo shoot was perfect for me...I love it! These are my friends..Shandra, and Cynthia in the photos. They are both so cute, and I am glad that they let me use them in my photo shoots! They worked very hard for me...and all day! I am working on the fashion show that we did, but these are the still photos of them in their outfits. Thanks guys..for letting me take pictures of you!...you guys are the best! 



This is Shandra..she is soo cute, and a natural model.

J.Crew tank $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Silence + Noise short jumper $4.00 from Ohio Thrift
Forever 21 coat $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Candies shoes $4.00 from Goodwill


Total look $20.00


This was a candid photo that I loved of her.



This is Cynthia..she is Shandra's mother...she is a mother of three! look how great she looks..

Mossimo jacket .50 from Volunteers of America (half off day)
Kathie Lee anchor shirt $1.99 from Goodwill
Forever 21 pants $3.99 from Goodwill
Hat $1.49 from Goodwill
Necklace $2.49 from Goodwill


Total look: $10.46


This picture is soo cute!


Love this shot.


Shandra modeling a cute little sailor inspired look.

Apt.9 dress $3.99 from Goodwill
Bebe raincoat $18.00 from Plato's Closet
Shoes $3.99 from Goodwill (75.00 shoes!)
Necklace $2.49 from Goodwill




Love this movement picture..





Total look: $28.47



Cynthia modeling this beaded sparkly evening look..

Vintage beaded dress $10.00 from Goodwill
Necklace $3.20 from Body Central
Cardigan $1.00 from Volunteers of America (half off day)


Total look: $14.20



I love this candid photo..reminds me of a look out of a magazine.


Love this photo too


Love this photo of Cynthia..unexpected shots are the best..


Shandra modeling this cute coat you have seen me wear in the 50's shoot.



Love the movement in this picture..I made her jump!


Cutie!


Forever 21 coat $20.00 from Ebay
Moda Intl. shirt $3.99 from Goodwill
American Eagle skirt $4.00 from Plato's Closet


Total look: $27.99




Cynthia modeling a fun nautical look..

Charlotte Ruse tube top $4.00 from Volunteers of America (half off day)
Sound girl jeans $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Quacker State vintage jacket $1.00 from Salvation Army (half off day)
the jacket has a little beaded sailboat at the bottom...so cute



Total look: $13.00


Candid photo that I love.




Such a cute little body!



Litlle beaded sailboat..

Hope you all enjoyed the nautical shoot..I enjoyed taking the pics of them they are both beautiful!..stay tuned for their fashion show!





























2 comments:

  1. OMG that coat dress and red bowed tube top are tooo DIE for! ~ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome dressing styles & she looks very masculine, but she has a good attitude.Unique look, especially the freckles… not sure how market will respond to this look, but I like it.she rocks , strong face , very powerful .wow how beautiful, so much talent and future.she has three looks; feminine, androgyny, and unique. totally a great model. her image knocks me over!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.