Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Western Beauty..

Hello everyone. I drove by this location more then once and I loved the silo..I thought that it had a lot of character, and was interesting. Those of you that know me personally, know that I am attracted to scenery that is not "perfect", distressed, or falling apart. I see the beauty in the strange, or unattractive. Immediately when I found this location, I thought of a country type of look for this shoot, so I put some random pieces together and this is what I came up with. What do you think? I almost fell a million times trying to climb up the platform to take the pics in this tight skirt, and the really high heels! As you can see though, I didn't brake anything!


Miley Cirus ruffle top: $3.00 from Walmart
Starr vest: $1.99 from Goodwill
Belt(handmade!): $1.99 from Goodwill
Vintage skirt: $3.99 from Goodwill
Charlotte Ruse heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Cowboy hat: $1.49 from Goodwill
Real fur: $1.99 from Goodwill



Total look: $20.96






This is the location where I was at..









Thank you all for stopping by...I hope that you enjoyed the pictures! Please share my blog with your friends.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.