Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Classic Beauty In A Vintage Piece..


This is Jean..she is a classic beauty..  I decided that I wanted to photograph her in one of her vintage outfits. Jean is modeling in a vintage jumper with rhinestone embellishments..it is a classic! Special thanks to her for letting me photograph her! She looked great in all the pictures it was hard to pick pictures when they all were good. I will be posing her more then once in my pictures..so I hope that you enjoy her photos. She is more beautiful then she even knows! I also wanted to say..she is 71 years old! doesn't even look like it!




















What do you think of my posting? Please comment and let me know what you think!





























2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Much more beautiful than Marilyn Monroe! What a body! Great picture-taking, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are great photos, My favorite is her doing her hair, standing in the door drame and with the dog. Who knew she was 71! Age is really Nothing but a Number!
    ~Ciara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.