Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Neutrals..Soft and Chic..

Hello everyone. For today's posting, I would have liked to have been on a beach..but there are none near me...lol. Instead, I found this beautiful farm and I thought that it still fit in with my outfit pretty good. I will have to share a blog posting of my photography that is not fashion..I love going out and taking pictures, and I got a lot of great pictures on this day. One of my greatest investments is my camera..and I love it... I am still learning how to use it everyday. I hope that you enjoy the pictures.. Let me know what you think!


Forever 21 tank: $3.99 from Forever 21
She's Cool skirt: $3.00 from Rue 21
Necklace: $5.00 from Plato's Closet
Jessica Simpson shoes: $13.00 from Plato's Closet


Total Look: $24.99


 










Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think..


2 comments:

  1. I really like this look. So fresh for spring & summer! Cute outfit posts lately. (and fun backgrounds, too). I borrowed/ was inspired by you for a sailor look I wore last week from an earlier post -- and my hubby thought it was a nice outfit. Thanks! I enjoy popping in every once in a while, but I don't always have time to comment.
    Cheers! --- Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing long, thin white fabric in the summer! This is beautiful on you! Down on the farm! LOL! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.