Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Army Chic..


I found this vintage army jacket at Goodwill on campus last week and I had to have it! Fashion to me is an art, and I like to be creative and fun with it. I like to mix all kinds of things and create my art. This jacket had all the original pins on it..but I added a few pins of my own on it also to give it a feminine look too. I had fun with this shoot..I hope that you enjoy it also.


Vintage army jacket: $3.99 from Goodwill, campus
Miley Cirus dress: $3.00 from Walmart
Belt: $1.49 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Boots: Birthday gift
Necklace: $5.00 from Plato's Closet
Vintage pin: $1.49 from Goodwill, Lancaster


This hat was my grandfathers that passed away..I used to wear this hat as a young girl..there are lot's of pictures of me wearing it.


It was so windy on this day..beautiful weather, but the wind was awful.


Total Look: $14.99













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.