Monday, April 9, 2012

Black and White, With a Neutral..

Hello everyone..I hope that everyone had a good weekend. On Friday, I stopped at this barn and asked this lovely couple if I could take pictures of their barn because I loved the look of it. Special thanks to them for letting me take pictures of their home, and for being kind and inviting me into their home. This is one of the most beautiful barns that I have ever seen..they had more then one part to this barn that I would like to photograph next time when it isn't so windy..and the sun isn't right in my eyes!... After all of the pictures I took I only got a few that came out OK.. This was such a sweet little barn..I can't say that enough..and their home was just as sweet on the inside with vintage wallpaper that I would have loved to photograph also..To the couple..if you are reading this..I would love to take more pics! Thanks again.


I love the door of this barn and how the greenery is.





Vintage shirt $3.29 from Goodwill, Lancaster.
Lapis skirt $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Hat $5.99 from Target
Jessica Simpson shoes $12.00 from Plato's Closet

Total look: $26.26



I love the look of this skirt





What do you think??











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.