Saturday, April 14, 2012

Star Thrifters For The Week..


I have been taking photos of people that I pass in the thrift shops that I think have their own sense of style..Here are a few of them that I saw up at the Goodwill on campus. I am not the only one with style, there are so many out there...everyone is different, and I like to capture a sense of style in everyone. Special thanks to the kind people that let me photograph them. I hope you all like your pictures..contact me if you don't and I will take it off.



I liked how he had lots of different pieces on and they all gave him that cute student look.





He reminds me of a singer Elliot yamin..I think I spelled that last name right. Anyone know who I am talking about?? I think he looks a lot like him! such a cutie.


This is a cute thrifter..I loved her coat! and I thought that it looked great on her.


I love the detail of the design on this coat.


I thought her whole look was down-to-earth and cute.


What do you think??


This is another thrifter that I thought was dressed cute. 



I thought that she looked like she had her own sense of style which I think is fashionable. I love her hair! she was so shy..special thanks to you for letting me take your pic..


They are all cute and thrifty! Thanks again. You never know when I will be taking your pic while I am out thrifting! 






3 comments:

  1. great looks. Real people, real style. It's fun to see how people create fabulous looks with thrift

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mongs...I completely agree. Everyone is unique..and has their own style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that girl's coat is really pretty! i like all the colors! :D

    p.s. the guy does kinda look like elliot yamin! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.