Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sparkle & Shine..




Hello everyone..happy Monday. I hope that everyone had a good weekend. Over the weekend I got to take some pictures on Sunday, but Saturday it rained all day! Instead..I spent Saturday going out to eat with my kids, and thrift shopping of course. I am a total addict. These are some of the pictures that I took on Friday while I spent the day in Columbus with my sister. I saw this wall with Graffiti and I thought that it would look good with my outfit! I was surprised that it was in yellow and blue like my outfit. My sister said that it was mean to be..lol. I decided that I would try out the background and see what it looked like. I have been looking for bright vibrant graffiti, but I haven't found it yet..still on the hunt! that is the fun of photography! I hope that you enjoy my photos..





Express tank top: $3.99 (new with tags) from Goodwill
Nicole Miller cardigan: $5.99 from Goodwill
Aeropostale jeans: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Wet Seal coat: $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Forever 21 shoes: $11.00 from Plato's Closet



Forever 21 shoes: $11.00 from Plato's Closet


Total Look: $28.98 without coat
with coat: $34.98





This is me, my sister, and my daughter.


This was a guy who was walking by and I asked to take his pic I thought that he had a nice color combination going on.

Have a nice day everyone..I hope that you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are always appreciated...











1 comments:

  1. i love your sparkles and i love how you paired it with the mustard coat! and how cute is your daughter????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.