Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Casual Evening Look..

Today I decided to post someone other then me. Last week I took some pictures of my sister D'Anna.I put her in one of my postings..but this time I dressed, and made her over! I thought that her pictures came out very well..see what you think! Special thanks to her for letting me play dress-up.



Twelve by Twelve for Forever 21 jacket: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Mossimo shirt: $7.00 from Target
Pants: $3.99 from Goodwill
Mossimo shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill, campus



Total look: $18.97








Thanks for looking...let me know what you think!



2 comments:

  1. You did a great job dressing your sister up, she looks really chic. I like the red accent on the jacket and the dressy details on the top. Nice outfit!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mongs..Thank You for always checking my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.