Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cinderella Story..


Hello everyone. I was searching everywhere for a ballgown skirt and I finally found one! I wanted to do a fun cinderella inspired shoot, and I found the skirt in the right color as well! not to mention the shoes! check out these shoes! I found this building, and I thought that it looked perfect with this shoot. I hope that you enjoy it, I know that everyone else did! They were wondering what in the world I was doing prancing around downtown in this look....



Jessica Mclintock skirt: $7.00 from Goodwill, Whitehall
Banana Republic sweater shirt: $3.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall
Mossimo shoes: $3.99 from Goowill, campus


Total look: $14.98










Literally...I was falling in this shot in those crazy high shoes!



Have a great day everyone! hope that you liked the pictures...let me know what you think!



5 comments:

  1. Cool-looking heels! LOVE the skirt and the awesome blue/white building - some fabulous pics of you - you crazy girl! :) ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, great setting, beautiful ballgown skirt, gorgeaus girl. You are very talented love.... I don't know how you do it. :) Love you! Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous Heather, I love this look, your skirt is beautiful, I am amazed at your thrifty finds!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet of you Mongs...thanks for your kind words..

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning maxi romantic skirt!! i love it!! great color!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.