Friday, May 18, 2012

Art And Fashion...

Thank god its Friday...I am looking forward to the beautiful weekend. I haven't posted any pictures of others that are trendy in fashion, so I decided that I would post the awesome pictures of people that I ran into while I was at the art museum last weekend. Special thanks to those of you that let me take your picture..sorry it took me so long to post them! I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend..enjoy the weather! I will see you back next week with more fashion fun!





Isn't she so cute? I love her outfit and the colors. Cute!



Black and white..chic..I have the same shoes!




Her look was my favorite..So chic and simple done right. I love the asymmetrical cut of the dress, and her pop of color with the blue bag.


Not to mention that I love the shoes and her awesome tattoo!



This was my favorite photo of her.


This girl was beautiful, and dressed perfectly. I love her accessories..and her bright nail polish.






Me around the art museum..I wasn't allowed to use my tripod inside.



BCBG dress $3.99 from Goowill, Lancaster
Jessica Simpson heels: $11.00


Total look: $13.99



upclose shot of beading on dress..it is missing a few gems, but nothing that I cant repair!



Have a great weekend!








4 comments:

  1. What a great idea (: So did you just go up to the people and ask if you could get their picture? I just wanted to let you know I emailed you back the other day with your inquiry about linking up so make sure to check it! The link up party is open until Monday evening!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always ask, most of the time they usually say yes, but I have ran into a few no's. I will look for your e-mail..I haven't checked my e-mails this week, so I will see if ?I can find it! Thanks for your reply and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. some very fashionable people! and i love your dress...the detailing is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun pictures!! everyone looks great!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.