Thursday, May 31, 2012

High Low Skirt And Color Blocking

Hello everyone. Today I am showing a high-low dress, that style is very trendy right now. I was lucky to find this dress at Rue 21 over the weekend for just $5.00! and you know how I love a good bargain. I love the color blocking idea with the dress as well. I decided to put a different belt with this dress though so that it matched better with my shoes. I think that if I were to have put a black belt, and accessories that it would have given me more of a "mod" look. Fashion is all about experimenting and having fun with your clothing..so here is to fashion! Yesterday I went to the hairdresser, and I decided that I will be going a brighter red next month, so he says I will have fashion hair! so, stay tuned for next month and my fashion hair. Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!


Rue 21 dress: $5.00
Belt: $1.49
Jessica Simpson shoes: $11.50 from Plato's Closet


Total look: $17.99






Have a great day everyone..


















Total look: $17.99




4 comments:

  1. Love this colorful look ! Of course I want to follow each other ! Already have followed You ! Waiting for this same :) Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorblocking of your dress here! This outfit's young and fab! :)

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo...I really need to try it. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    -Diana
    thisonegirlsays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.