Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Country Girl Cynthia...


Hello everyone..today I decided to use someone else to model, so I decided to use Cynthia! When I bought this dress that she is wearing, not only did I like it but I thought that it would look great on her as well. I gave her a dressy country look in this posting, and I love it!..see what you think of it. When we went to do this shoot we also stumbled upon a family's grave siting dating back to the 1800's, a huge farm with horses, and all kinds of fun scenery. I really loved this location it was very beautiful, and interesting.  In this posting I decided to show some of the pictures that I took while I was there doing the photo shoot. I hope that you enjoy all of the pictures that I took. Have a great day everyone, and thanks for stopping by. Special thanks to Cynthia for modeling for me, you are always gorgeous! :)



Vintage dress: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Boots: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Belt: $5.00 from Plato's Closet


Total look: $16.99























Have a great day everyone..thanks for stopping by..



2 comments:

  1. I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise, Heather! Oh my ... LOL! You are so sweet. I had a blast with you that day! We'll have to go on another adventure soon! Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.