Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Fashion..My Red White And Blue

Hello everyone. I hope that everyone is having a good holiday weekend with your family and friends. I hope that we all are keeping our troops in mind, and those who have fought and died for the things that we have. I am posing with a 1959 Coupe De Ville Cadillac..yep that's right, I get to ride in this sweet car every summer :), it is a beauty. For today I wanted to wear my red, white, and blue, but with a twist! I still like to keep my fun side. Have a great day everyone, I am just making a small posting today, so that we all can enjoy our weekend. :)


Miley Cirus top: $3.00 from Walmart
Vintage Skirt: $1.50 from Salvation Army
Guess heels: $3.50 from Volunteers of America
Belt: $1.49 from Goodwill


Total look: $9.49





Have a great weekend everyone...see you tomorrow!








4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit and a super price! Great look with the car :-) ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you look so adorable! I LOVELOVELOVE this outfit!

    xx
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and girly! (nice touch with the antique car)
    --Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this outfit. I tend to always want to shorten my vintage skirts, but I should really give the original length a chance. I like how you paired it with the white ruffle top (I'm a sucker for ruffles!)....and you got it at Walmart for $3? Really? I swore that store off years ago, maybe I need to give it a chance too. :)

    -Diana
    thisonegirlsays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.