Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cynthia In Black & White...

Hello everyone..thanks for stopping by again today. For today's posting..I had Cynthia pose in an outfit that I put together for her to wear. I think that she looks so cute in this outfit..What do you think?? As you know, I don't like to always post pictures of me..and I have done a bunch of me over the weeks, so it is time to change it up! Special thanks to her for letting me play dress-up :) I hope that you enjoy the pictures!


This was my favorite one, so I had to put it first!


Kendra shirt: $3.99 from Goodwill, campus
necklace: $5.00 from Claires
Jeans: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
shoes: gift given by a friend


Total look: $16.99



This was another one of my favorite shots of her







Have a wonderful day..thanks for looking! Let me know what you think!





2 comments:

  1. Well, my dear, you are an excellent photographer! You managed to get some great shots -- in spite of your 'model' --lol! Now I can REALLY see all the things I need to get to work on regarding my physical appearance! HA!

    How does one age gracefully?! With the Creator's help, I am learning to accept what IS and change what I can!
    Hugs,
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you are gorgeous! you have had three babies and still look good! I have had two and I don't know what happened! lol.I am working on my photography! I am hoping that the right person will see my work and offer me a good job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.