Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Florals And Lace...

Happy Wednesday everyone. As you have seen before, I have used my sister in another shoot..well I decided to dress her up again. I thought that these pictures came out really nice, and I thought that she looked so cute! see what you think...


Lane Bryant tank: $3.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall
Mossimo cardigan: $3.00 from Plato's Closet
Necklace: $5.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall
Pants: $3.99 from Goodwill
Mossimo shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill, campus

Love this picture of her....


Total look: $20.96


I took these shots over at Twin Maples Riding Academy.. They give riding lessons, and they have a beautiful location. I will be posting an interview and pictures with them next week. They are very sweet people..If you are interested...give them a call! Special thanks to them for letting me photograph on their property. Thanks guys!






Love this picture of her





So, here are the pictures from my night out with my sister and her fiance..


Me and my sister on her Bday over the weekend..



My sister and her fiance


Their food...


My food..
Good times...

Special thanks to my beautiful sister for letting me dress her up again. I hope that you all enjoyed the pictures..have a wonderful day.








3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! LOve the big flower on the necklace :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! thank you for stopping by my blog..your blog is really cute btw

      Delete
  2. Beautiful sis in a gorgeous outfit! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.