Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Thrifty Finds!...

Hello everyone, glad that you could stop by once again. Check out my thrifty finds and see what you think!



George jacket: $2.00 from Salvation Army on half off day


Vintage jacket: $2.00 from Salvation Army on half off day


Vintage top: $1.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster


Forever 21 dress: $2.00 from Salvation Army


Forever 21 Twelve by Twelve: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster


Inside lining of jacket


Vintage beaded dress: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster


Fredricks of Hollywood dress: $3.00 Salvation Army half off day


Forever 21 Twelve by Twelve: $8.00 Ebay


Forever 21 tank: $2.00 Salvation Army half off day


Vintage shirt: $1.00 from Salvation Army half off day


Studio Y tube shirt: $2.00 from Salvation army on half off day




Helix shirt $2.00 from Salvation Army on half off day


Top: $8.00 from The Dress Code



Vintage dress: $2.00 from Salvation Army on half off day



Vintage dress: $4.00 from Salvation Army on half off day


Vintage dress $3.00 from Salvation Army on half off day


Dress: $4.00 from Salvation Army on half off day


Forever 21 jacket $5.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster


Zara Basics coat: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster

I hope that you enjoyed all of my thrifty finds...Let me know what you think!


<center>

</center>







4 comments:

  1. Wow I really enjoyed looking at your amazing thrifty finds dear!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great finds! Love that first jacket :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Forever 21 dress and vintage top! Great thrift finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog¡¡ I like it¡¡ New folllower¡¡ I invite you tu mine¡¡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.