Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fashion For Mother's Day...


Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there. Everyday we all work so hard multitasking at everything!..many times are hard work is unforeseen. I will not even get started on childbirth...lol. So, this is my special Mother's Day segment that I did with five mother's out there... Thanks to you all for being apart of my blog..it was fun working with everyone. This is going to be a big piece since a lot of the pictures were so cute! Happy Mother's Day everyone! I am NOT doing a post on Monday! I am resting...lol. Oh! before I forget! I will be posting the Farmer's Country store shoot on Tuesday..this is a little country shop intown that  is super cute! If you have never checked it out, you should! They have all kinds of cute little gifts, antiques, jewelry, candy, etc. I love it there! Stop by Tuesday and check out my blog! and of course there will be fashion with the country store shoot! Special thanks to The Farmer's Country Store..and to Abby, for letting me do my little photo shoot there!


So, everyone elses Mother's Day pics came out good EXCEPT for mine! lol..my goofy daughter, Emily refused to "love" her mommy!

Me:
Merona shirt: $1.00 from Goodwill, campus (shirt sale!)
Forever 21 tank: $2.49 from Forever 21
Express skirt: $3.99 from Goodwill, campus
Lei shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster

Emily:
The Children's Place dress: $2.00 from Salvation Army
beautiful daughter...priceless!


Look at her face! such a goof..



such a diva!



Emily and her daddy..



Emily..


Love this one of her..
Mom and daughter group 1:
Cynthia and Shandra


One of my favorite pictures of them..
So, pretty!


Cynthia:
Mossimo dress: $3.99 from Goodwill, campus
belt: gift
Shoes: $15.00 from Khol's

Shandra:
Express dress: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Necklace: $9.99 from Goodwill, campus
hair flower/feather: $1.00 from Plato's Closet
 shoes: $15.00 from Deb










I love this picture of her!

Jessica and Savana:


Jessica:
Worthington shirt: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Pants: $3.99 from Goodwill
Shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
necklace: $5.00 from Claire's

Savana:
Faded Glory shirt: $1.09 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Faded Glory pants: $1.09 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Hat: gift








Savana


Jessica

Tiffany and Hannah:


Tiffany:
Mossimo dress: $2.50 from the Salvation Army
Necklace: $5.00 from Claire's
Mossimo shoes: $8.00 from Plato's Closet

Hannah:
George dress: $1.09 from Goodwill, Lancaster





Hannah


My grandma..and Holly..


Grandma:
Worthington top: $1.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster

Holly:
2 piece outfit: $2.49 from Goodwill, Lancaster





Grandma:
Kathie Lee dress: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
necklace: $3.30 from Body Central








Holly..






Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mother's out there..Thanks for stopping by...I hope that you all enjoyed my Mother's Day piece.



























5 comments:

  1. Savana and I had a wonderful time on the photo shoot. Thanks again for inviting us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are most welcome..I will correct the spelling of her name...I wasn't sure. Glad that you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mother's day Heather, I love all the mother and daughter outfits and all thrifted! Your pictures just show that you don't need to be rich to be beautiful! I love your gingham top and your daughter's cute dress. Everyone look fabulous and pretty!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, Shandra and I had a blast as always! They turned out great! You're the best! (I finally got to see them on the big screen - Ha!) ~Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pics of you, Em and Em's daddy! Love the gingham! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.