Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stripes and Florals...



Over the weekend I wore this out to dinner, and to the mall with my daughter. We had a great time on our day out. First we went to Olive Garden for lunch, then took her to Mastercuts for a hair cut, playtime at the mall, then shakes on our way out. It was a perfect Saturday. When I put this outfit together I decided that I wanted to have fun with color and prints, so I decided to mix stripes and florals, with yellow! I got a lot of compliments from this outfit..what do you think??..





J.Crew tank: $1.99 from Goowill, Lancaster
Forever 21 skirt: 15.00 from Forever 21
Old Navy shoes: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Necklace: $2.00 from Plato's Closet


Total look: $20.99





skirt


shoes, with my crazy nail polish!






I love the colors of gumballs!



My daughter getting her hair cut..


Total goofball! lol


After her haircut!




















6 comments:

  1. Two beauties! ~ Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I love the mix of prints and how your paired the look with yellow accessories so fun (:

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the outfit! the stripes and florals are perfect together, and the pop is yellow is gorgeous! and your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post dear,if you like we can follow eachother :)

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you sweety,I'm following you back :)
    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun outfit, the skirt is really adorable and cute string of bauble necklace too! Great job Heather, you always score with amazing thrifted finds. I like the bubble gum store, makes me feel like a little girl again!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.