Monday, May 21, 2012

My Thrifty Finds...

I have been on the hunt for great thrifty finds. Here are some of my thrifty finds from a few different places, check them out and see what you think!


Vintage jacket: $1.50 from Salvation Army


back


Max Azria BCBG top: $3.49 from Goodwill, Lancaster


Max Azria BCBG dress: $7.00 from Dresscode



Blouse: $3.49 from Goodwill, Lancaster

BCX shirt: $3.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


Cachet for Bart Protas blazer: $3.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall
this blazer is beautiful on.



Necklace: $5.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


Necklace: $5.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


Necklace: .99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


brooch: $1.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


brooch: .99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


Speechless dress: $5.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


vintage dress: $5.99 from Goodwill Whitehall


vintage dress: $5.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall
just needs shortened a little and taken in



Express dress: $5.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


Express dress: $5.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


Forever 21 dress: $5.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


back, which I think I will wear as the front


Threads top: $3.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


Wet Seal dress: $5.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


Forever 21 tunic: $3.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


American Rag top: $3.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall


Forever 21(Twelve by Twelve) top: $3.99 from Goodwill


sleeve


Tunic: $3.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall

What do you think of my thrifty finds?? Like any??

Stay posted, I am waiting on my 50's dresses to come in from Ebay! super excited to show you!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. wow! amazing finds! i love that starburst dress! and the necklaces are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that red vintage jacket in the first couple of pictures! The back is so unique and lovely! I want one! :)

    daydream frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vintage green dress and the Forever 21 turqoise dress -- LOVE both! Also the black dress, the Wet Seal and some of the tunics -- all great finds! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.