Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cute Little 50's Dress..

Hello everyone, I hope that you all are having a wonderful day. Last week I bought some cute vintage dresses from Geronimo Vintage off of Ebay. Check out her cute little store sometime, there are some really cute vintage dresses! I on the other hand am going to have to STOP checking it out..lol I am buying too many! Anyway, they are one of a kind and super cute..so check it out if you are interested in 50's style dresses because she has the best! Here is what I did with this cute stripe one, what do you think of it?? I can't wait to show you some of the others..I am going to be doing some fun vintage posts, since it is my favorite :)


Vintage dress: $34.00 from Geronimo Vintage (Ebay)
Candies shoes: $8.00 from Khol's
Crinoline: $2.00 from a yardsale


Total look: $44.00




I wanted to show how full this skirt is..I love it!



Have a great day everyone...thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to show you some of my other finds!











3 comments:

  1. Heather, I can tell by your beautiful face that you are having a total blast now! LOVE the 50's dresses - one of my top 5 time periods for fashion! Can't wait to see what else you have! Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! i love the crinoline under the dress...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore this outfit! You look so beautiful dear (:

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.