Monday, May 7, 2012

Pumpkin Pie...That's All I See When I look At this Outfit..



Happy Monday everyone.. I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. Over the weekend I got some picture taking done..but not much! hard to get it done sometimes with both kids. I did manage to go out with my sister this weekend, it was her birthday on Saturday..so I will post some our pictures from out night out. On Sunday, I did get to enjoy a few hours of quiet time to myself.. which is hard to come by these days. I decided that I wanted to go to the Columbus Museum Of Art since I love the quiet and the art. While I was there I met some great people with their own fashion sense, and got some good pictures. I think that one of my favorite things since I have started this blog is the people that I have met, and the different stories that I hear. Next week I will share with you some of the interviews that I have done just from properties I have passed by on my scenery journeys. I hope that you all enjoy the pictures...



Sunglasses: $5.00 from Plato's Closet
LuLu's closet tunic: $18.00 from Plato's Closet
Jessica Simpson shoes: $13.50 from Plato's Closet
No Boundaries leggings: $3.00 from Walmart



Total look: $39.50 I usually don't spend that much on one look, but the Jessica Simpson shoes I wear a lot, so I have gotten a lot of use out of them.




Ok guys...I was not trying to show my butt here..I was trying to show you the back of the shirt..lol.



I loved the initials carved into this rock..



This is a close-up shot of the beading on the shoulders of the tunic. LOVE!

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day :)



3 comments:

  1. CUTE outfiit! My favorite pic is the FIRST one of you on the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, very feminine chic! The color looks fabulous on you, I like the sleeves design especially the beaded detail on the shoulders, I think it's a great buy. The strappy heels are lovely. Great pieces are worth investing!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Dee in the gazebo is absolutely beautiful. I saved it to print.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.