Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hey Cowgirl!...


Look 1:
 I love the western look, so I am sure you will see me play with it more then once.
 Shirt Forever 21: from Goodwill Polaris $3.29
 Vest Miley Cirus: from Walmart $3.00
Hat: from Goodwill Lancaster $1.49
Belt: from Goodwill Morse rd. $1.99
 Skinny jeans Aero: from Plato's Closet $8.00.
Total cost: $17.77



 I love this belt! I thought it was perfect for a western look. I was happy that I found it!



These boots I love also! I found these at Goodwill on high st. for $3.99.


Look 2:
This look here is just a little black dress underneath that is form fitting. Dress: from Rue 21 $3.00








Look 3:
 This is a nice going out look, and so much fun! This look is western sexy with a twist.
 Here I have added a plaid shirt:Plato's Closet $6.00
 Bustie: from Forever 21: Goodwill Lancaster $1.99 
Wet Seal skirt: from Goodwill Lancaster $3.99
Hat: from Goodwill Lancaster $1.49
 Belt: from Goodwill Morse rd. $1.99
Total look: $15.46






This look was inspired from a picture from Vogue magazine. Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.