Thursday, March 8, 2012

Don't Be Afraid To Mix Patterns Together And Add Some Bold Color!..



Look 1:
 Take a walk on the wild side..Don't be afraid to mix two different patterns together..have fun with your clothing..take a risk!
 Miley Cirus dress: from Walmart $3.00
 H&M scarf: $2.00 
Inc stripped shirt: from Goodwill Morse rd. $3.99
 Forever 21 cardigan: from Plato's Closet $6.00.
 Belt: $1.00
Total Cost: $15.99.










This is look 2:
 Here you can go to work yet still have some fun with your work clothes, and still getting the most use out of your clothing! All you did here was add a skirt.
 Forever 21 skirt: from Platos Closet $8.00.




If you want to add some bold color to your work look, I added this hot pink button down shirt. 
Shirt Old Navy: from Goodwill Lancaster $3.49






I love the hot pink with the scarf. It makes it vibrant and fun!




Look 3:
 Here I have used the same shirts, scarf, added a cute skinny jean, and belt, for a nice casual look.







Just to have fun with some more color, I added a bright yellow pump! 
Shoes Pulse: from Plato's Closet $6.00
What  do you think of the bright color and mix of prints?
 Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.