Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Brights Is The Word..Having Fun With Color Blocking.. Part 2..

I ran out of picture room on my other post! This is a runway of Marc Jacobs, and Tommy Hilfiger.  So, here are the looks that I came up with from my inspiration from the brights, and this above...




This is a work type of look using brights.. In this picture I put brights underneath, and a nice neutral trench over top.
 Old Navy trench from Salvation Army $3.99
 Bright orange tank Banana Republic $3.99 from Goodwill
 Vintage hot pink skirt $3.99 from Salvation Army
Necklace $2.99 from Goodwill.
Belt $1.49 from Goodwill.
Shoes Qupid $12.00 from Plato's Cloest.



I liked these shoes with this they added a little pop of fun..



This is another look using brights...



BCX dress $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Scarf $1.49 from Goodwill
Shoes $12.00 from Plato's Closet



 This was my favorite outfit using brights..









Miley Cirus tank $3.00 from Walmart
Hot pink capris $5.00 from Plato's Closet
Necklace $2.99 from Goodwill
Purse $2.99 from Goodwill 
Shoes $6.00 from Plato's Closet

Let me know what you think of the outfits, and what you think of the fill in model.. Have a good dy everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.