Monday, March 19, 2012

Brights Is The Word! Having Fun With Color Blocking..

Hello everyone!... I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend, enjoying the beautiful weather! As you can see, I have been making lots of changes to improve my blog! I am learning more and more everyday...So, far I have re-done my whole blog..(still some things that I don't know how to do yet)... I have a new camera now! It is a Canon Eos Rebel T2i which I love! I still need some flash attachments for it though. I also have a new model, for when I don't have someone to model for me.. Her name is.. Sarah..What do you think??




So..brights are the work for today. Over the weekend I stopped at the Lancaster Target and took some pictures of inspiration for this, since they had such beautiful bright colors everywhere! I have lots of pics for you to see, and three different outfit looks  that I put together as well!.



 These are bright color raincoats..





 Love these fun clutch bags!



 I love the texture of the picture itself, and the color.



 Bright fun shoes!!!


They just look so happy that I had to take more then one picture..




 LOVE these colors!!



 Shorts in every color...reminds me of Easter eggs..



 This is one of my favorite pics because of my camera..I love the function I used to blur the background, and focus on the subject of the watches. Look close and you can see what I mean.


 A close up..


 I just thought these were the cutest wallets...



So happy and cute!


 A girl has to have accessories!






 Love the stripes in bright colors





 I just liked this sign..


 Have to have these fabulous shoes in every color and pattern!!!






 My ULTIMATE fav...


 and the sign says it all...




 These beach towels are so bright and cute



 This is a up close shot of a flower pillow..


 A must have pencil skirt in EVERY color..





 Bright bikini fun!


 Love the patterns in these shirts...



 Must have skinny jeans in EVERY color!


Color does change everything...

Now...I am going to show you the looks for less that I came up with using my inspiration...see what you think! check out Brights part 2..



5 comments:

  1. hi Heather! You have got a nice blog banner. And some pretty buttons on the side bar. Great job! It's fun to blog and I'm sure you will enjoy it! I like this post, there are so many candelicious things that I like -the satchel bag, shoes and the rain coats. I think you should absolutely try doing an outfit post :-)! Have fun!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mongs..I will be posting some outfits regularly, but I need to purchase some more blog pic space and get some pics taken of me...soon they will be posted and I will be on my way. Thanks so much for your encouragement, it means a lot! I am still figuring things out, and will get there step by step..thanks for all of your help as well!

      Delete
  2. Hi Heather! I am so glad you have a blog and I found it through Cynthia's facebook posting. I really enjoyed the 'show' you gave a ladies tea several years ago -- you taught some great points!

    I love the accessories picture -- such cute stuff. I think bright colors help to bring about a bright attitude.

    Nice job and thanks for sharing! -- Melissa (my hubby and I share the blogger account)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa! So glad you could stop by..I am still working things out with this blog, and will be on a regular track very soon. Stay posted, there will be great things to come.. :) Hope that you and your family are well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your comments..I will have my blog on a everyday schedule very soon. I am working hard at getting things together..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.