Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bold Geometrics + Tribal Accessories = This!


So, here was the inspiration..then I added some personal touch..What do you think??


Forever 21 shirt $3.99 Goodwill
Forever 21 skirt $6.00 Plato's Closet
Necklace $5.00 Plato's Closet
Bracelet $4.99 Goodwill



I love this necklace it is so unique!..


Here you can  see the bracelet a little better..it is an Indian beaded bracelet.



Charlotte Ruse heels $8.00 Plato's Closet



When I purchased this shirt the other day, I saw a blind man outside. He was passing by asking someone outside where the nearest gas station was. It made me think of how lucky I am that I can see, something that I take for granted everyday. I am able to see color and beauty in all of my surroundings. I am so lucky in so many ways that I forget sometimes..even when things appear to be bad..it could always be much worse... Thank god for the beauty in things that I can see. When I wear this shirt I think of him..and the things that I should be grateful for..























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.