Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mrs Claus...And Christmas Memories..

Hello everyone. I found this vintage dress in the summer and I thought that it would be perfect as Mrs. Claus. This is my third holiday look that I put together. What do you think? Sometimes I just love a good vintage look, and I thought that this one was cute.


Vintage dress: $3.99 from Goodwill
Charlotte Ruse heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Pin: $1.99 from Goodwill





I added this picture for laughs...


Emily and her dad..







Brayden getting dressed up..


My son eating bows..his favorite part..


Winx were the cool thing this year








Classic Emily



My son got a bouncing tigger toy and you dress up with it





It's Tigger!


Too funny!


Hope you all had a great Christmas..




















3 comments:

  1. I love your Mrs. Claus look, it's as great Christmas dress,so pretty with the edging around the dress. Your tree is just beautiful. And your children, adorable : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather, you look lovely as mrs. claus. emily and brayden look super cute, and the tree is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! And the pictures that you took of your tree are beautiful, just like your children. They are so cute!
    Donna
    www.prettysparklythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.