Thursday, December 6, 2012

Half Off Day Finds At The Salvation Army..

Hello everyone. These items that I found are a little from last week and this week. I have been not going some weeks, and not buying as much. Christmas is coming, birthdays etc. I mostly found shoes at the Salvation here in town..I haven't been to the one in Columbus for a few weeks. I find lot's of great stuff at the bigger one. What are your favorites? 


Boots: $3.50


Mossimo shoes: $3.50


Bongo boots: $3.50


Anne Taylor boots: $2.50


Bakers Boots: $5.00


New Balance new tennis shoes for the gym! $4.00


New Balance shoes: $3.50


Say What jacket: $3.50


Vintage 80's top: $3.00


Maurices beaded top: $1.50


New York & Co top: $1.99


Ann Taylor jacket: $2.50


Miley Cirus Skinnies: $2.00


American Eagle jacket: $2.00


New York & Co sweater: $1.50


airborne shirt for Brayden: $1.50

Today I am linking up with:


Ohsoamelia
Favorite Frock Friday
redrosevintage

11 comments:

  1. Amazing scores! I especially love those first boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll take every single one of those boots, the BONGO's for sure, and the 2 little denim jackets. brayden's gonna be so cute in his new shirt. well he's always cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sequinned top! AHH! Are those black shoes the same as the gray ones that we both have? New mission to find! :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you found some great stuff! Thanks for sharing Heather!

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Ann Taylor shoes are my favorites! What great finds again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great finds!
    that first pair of boots are freaking awesome!!!
    love them!

    happy friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what great finds and Great prices! I think my favorite are the first boots too, they are really cool boots : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. You find the best things! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those purple and black tennis shoes. I've been on the hunt for a pair like those :) Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah, so many shoes.. such great deals.. totally jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.