Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Brayden's First Birthday Pictures..

Hello everyone. I told you that I have been very busy lately. I wanted to share with all of you the birthday pictures that I did with my son. I am not fully done yet, but here is an idea of them. Today is my son's birthday! The big number 1, and I couldn't be more sad, and happy about that. He is a great boy, and I am truly blessed to have him. I have been so busy working on pictures, parties, and Christmas shopping/gift making that I didn't get any outfit pictures taken this week, and it was raining all day Sunday when I usually do my pictures.



It took quite a few shots to get him to smile...I had to bonk myself in the head to get him to smile.








I love this one






I think the sugar shock set in..











Happy Birthday to the best little boy ever..I love him more then words can say.



Brayden Alexander 10 lbs. 1 oz December 4, 2011

Today I am linking up with:

 Newlywed Moments

8 comments:

  1. The pic where the sugar shock set in made me laugh out loud! The three photos with the cake all over his face would make a great story board like the ones of Michael with the lemon :-)
    Precious little man he is!
    Anyone who requests you to take their pics will NOT be disappointed!
    Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Brayden is soooo adorable....congratulations on this milestone!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather! goodness! i kept checking yesterday, about ever 2 hours to see if i had missed your post. now i am seeing the ADORABLE reason. your son is so dang cute. i loved the bare chested fellow in just a tie. hahaha. my fav = the foot in the icing. LOLOLOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too adorable! the cake pictures are hilarious, he's going to love that when he's 15! haha.well, i'm new to your blog and glad to be following along now!
    morgan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures where he looks like a little man!! so adorable. you are one lucky mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I can't wait for Sophia's first birthday pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday Brayden! you are just as cute as your mom. heather, these photos melt my heart. i can't choose a fave, because i like them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Birthday Brayden!! These are such adorable photos!!

    I'm your newest follower. Come visit our Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already!! It's a great and easy way to get followers to your lovely blog/website or to your Twitter/Facebook, etc...
    Link up your website and pages too! Aloha Friday Blog Hop {HERE}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.