Thursday, December 13, 2012

Model Behavior...

Hello everyone. I am trying to catch up on my postings for the week. I have been a little behind lately..the busy month has got me all behind. As I told you I was out most of the day on Wednesday shopping. I went to half off day in the morning, then I went shopping with my grandma in Columbus and we stopped to eat at Marcella's for lunch. While we were there we had the cutest waiter ever! My grandma kept saying he was so cute that he could be a model, which is what I thought as well. When he came back by, my grandma told him that and come to find out..he is a model. Then came all of the questions..My grandma was asking did he model in his underwear..did he show his pecks..etc..lol. I think that my grandma was trying to set me up with the hot model, but needless to say..I don't think that his girlfriend would have approved..lol. I must say after I checked out his website that I have seen EXACTLY what modeling should be like and it is nothing like mine..lol. Stop by and see what I mean..lol http://sigalmodels.com/profile/patrick-gellenbeck/ I will leave the modeling to him and everyone else..


H&M dress: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Charlotte Ruse heels: $8.00
Tights: $5.00 from Walmart
Earrings: $5.00 from Forever 21


Total look: $20.00


Today I am linking up with:

katherines corner
Little by Little

8 comments:

  1. Heather! funny! your grandma sounds fun and just my type. hahahaha. i love this dress! great salvation army finds each time. i feel i am lucky at Savers as you are at Salvation Army. see ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment.You are so lovely and kind.
    I am now, following and adding you to my blogroll.
    I hope we become good blogger friends. Y had a good look at your blog and you are also fierce and colourful, yeahhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed you in Google Follow and Bloglovin. Cannot find twtter or facebook.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. First comment on your blog! Number one, your grandma sounds awesome! And number two, you make a great model : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE dress and a really great find!!!!

    I'm stopping by from Katherine's Corner blog hop.

    Happy belated Favorite Things Thursday!

    http://artpark78.com/blog1/i-made-my-2012-holiday-wreath/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's funny that he was a model. you look good in that dress heather. nice red lipstick too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look beautiful. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.