Monday, December 17, 2012

Classic Little Red Ridding Hood

Hello lovelies. Lastweek I found this coat at the Salvation Army and I fell in love with it. I love the full bottom to it, and the cute hood. What a great find for $6.99. I wore this out to eat this weekend with the kiddos and I thought that it looked nice together..What do you think? this coat reminds me of a classy little ridding hood..I just adore it. I doubt that I will be able to go to half off day this week, but stop by Thursday to see all of the great finds that I found last week, this was one of them :)



Vintage coat (LOVE) $6.99 from Salvation Army
Dress: $10.00 from Volunteers of America
Shoes: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Tights: $5.00 from Walmart


Total look: $23.99



Well my daughter wanted to jump in the picture too..




Real Girl Style Link Up

15 comments:

  1. Looking good as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the price you paid for these items!! That coat is A D O R A B L E ! The lace dress is so sweet and pretty and what a steal of a price! Loving the overall look. Beautiful photos and your daughter is so adorable!

    hope you have a lovely week and I look forward to reading more of your posts. Come link up with the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! It's a way to make the "Aloha Friday" spirit linger on well beyond the weekend.
    {Aloha Friday Blog Hop}

    Aloha,

    What Jean Likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather! YES! i love the entire ootd! G.R.E.A.T. find/discovery [more like a treasure]!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-I'm jealous! What an awesome find!
    Cute little girl as well! ;)
    .~.*~.*Natasha*~.*~.
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find! It looks so good on you, and I really like the Little Red Riding Hood comparison.

    Also, your black outfit is so adorable and really flattering!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that coat! What a find! I just started following you, check out my blog if you would like to. :)
    Carrie

    carries-closet.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. a little bit burgundy here a litle bit tut there
    LVE that
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely you and your cute daughter.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coat AND the dress! The whole outfit is way cool. And your daughter is so cute!
    Donna
    www.prettysparklythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog hopping - great mother and daughter photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that is one adorable coat, almost as cute as your daughter! I love the dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, new follower from the GFC blog hop. What a great find! You look lovely. :) Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. how excellent! you and your daughter look so pretty in your frilly lovely dresses. that coat is superb. i wish it was mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.