Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hello everyone. Just wanted to give a quick post to say Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope that you all have a wonderful day with all of your family today. This is the Christmas dress that I decided to wear with my family today..well until I ate too many cookies then I had to change!


Vintage 50's dress: $3.99 from Goodwill
Charlotte Ruse heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Pin: $1.99 from Goodwill


Total look: $13.98


Merry Christmas!








4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous in that red dress.
    Merry Christmas!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so gorgeous! What a fabulous find! Hope that you had a wonderful holiday!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! i bet those cookies were worth it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you tonight, a day late, k? Red looks really awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.