Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Pictures..

Hello everyone. I took these pictures of my kids, because I really wanted to do my own Christmas pictures, but the kids were super BAD on this day and they kept crying and barely cooperating. You know how family pictures go..one person looks good then the others are here there and everywhere..lol. It is SO hard for me to ever get a good family picture with my kids, because they are always doing the opposite of what I want them to do..lol. I am able to photograph other people's children, but mine are a little more camera challenging...so, here is the best and the worst of our FIRST round of Christmas pictures...lol little do they know that evil mom wants better ones!


Nice string of slobber Brayden..lol




I had to share these so you could see how bad the kids really were...


Naughty again...

























Well guys..this is as good as it gets..lol



Daddy and princess..





Mommy and baby boy
you can see all of my hair loss in the front :(


Have a great weekend everyone..Thanks for stopping by.

Today I am linking up with:

Thursday Favorite Things

6 comments:

  1. I think they are all darling! Every photographer feels this way from time to time too! I gets easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! you are so funny!
    those shots were so great. i almost chuckled at every one of them. i loved loved loved the one of your son with his whole bottom in the basket and his feet larger than he head. LOLOLOLOL

    your kids are definitely yours. oh my gosh, you are all 'look alikes'. all gorgeously pretty.

    have a fab weekend and hurry back. i love your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how precious are these two little ones of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are natural and absolutely perfectly adorable!
    ~Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh heather, i really did laugh out loud! it's going to be fun for you to show these to their friends when they get older. ;) the ones with daddy and his princess, daddy and his baby boy, and you in the end are precious moments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved these photos! You did a great job! Following you from Katherines Thursday Favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.