Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cirque Inspired..

I fell in love with this dress when I found it at the Salvation Army. Love for $2.00 made it all okay as well. When I put this look together it reminded me of a cirque look I like it without the cardigan too, but I thought that the cardigan added some fun to the look. What do you think? Tomorrow is half off day at the Salvation Army..and I still have not decided if I am going to go or not. I haven't gone for a few weeks, but I am feeling half off deprived..lol. We will see if I end up going or not!


Forever 21 dress: $2.00 from Salvation Army
H&M cardigan $1.00 from Salvation Army
Mossimo boots: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Tights: $5.00 from Walmart


Total look: $10.00


Thanks for stopping by everyone. 



6 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with this look :-)
    Found you through the GFC blog hop, feel free to visit my blog anytime.

    xoxo Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress. Very cute.

    Bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather you look like a beauty. What a great fit and for 2.00 bucks, you are the Cirque Queen. I love it!!! dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute dress! Can't go wrong for only $2; what a great find.

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling outfit heather! did you go to half off day or not?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.