Thursday, June 7, 2012

One Of A Kind Thrifted Skirt For $3.99!!

Hello everyone. Thanks for stopping by today, and everyday that you join me on my fashion adventures. Today I am posting about this amazing skirt that I found at Goodwill last week, and can u believe that it was only $3.99! This skirt is my favorite color and unique! I always love to find "different" things they just scream my name. I thought for Thriftinatics today over at Dearest Lou, I would post this great find..since it was only $3.99! What do you think of this look??


Elle shirt: $1.50 from the Salvation Army
Forever 21 skirt: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Necklace: $9.99 from Goodwill, Whitehall
Shoes: $8.00 from Dresscode


Total look: $23.48














Have a good day..thanks for stopping by.. :)





























12 comments:

  1. What an incredible find! The colour is just gorgeous & it's such a nice style too.

    I love the sleeve detail of your t-shirt too <3

    Thanks for stopping by, just became a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty cool find! Does it have pockets too or is the volume of the skirt covering your hands?

    -Diana
    thisonegirlsays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! love that you kept the color the same, since the textures are different. darling look! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss Im loving this! Makes me wanna go thrifting asap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monochromatic look - that color is gorgeous on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great find! It is a fun skirt and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...great look, so thrifty but chic! The bubble skirt is a lovely find. And I like the frayed edges of your top so cool! Fabulous color hues looks great on you.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thrifted almost the exact same skirt in black! but i like your color way better! and paired with that shirt it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think i'm following you because i like the way you put your outfits together. the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo pretty! Love every single detail! :-)Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty skirt! I love the way you styled it- that color top was the perfect choice!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.