Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Clothing Items Up For Sale On Ebay...

Hello Everyone. I wanted to make a posting today to let you know that I am selling some of my clothing on Ebay, and I will be starting to sell the outfits that I post sometimes as well. If you like what you see, please be sure to check out my Ebay items up for sale. I hope that everyone is having a great weekend! see you on Monday! I am Ebay seller Cinderella8198, and here is the link below to check out the items that I have up for sale right now. I have some new, and vintage items up for sale.


Vintage dress up for sale..so cute on!


Zara Basics Dress up for sale! Brand new with tags!!


Vintage dress up for sale, actually really cute on!



Ok, enough peaks! Check out the link, plus I will be adding more!





2 comments:

  1. such cute dresses! i will have to go check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! anytime..I always add new things. I think that I finally linked up to you guys for Inspiration Monday! you will have to see if I did it right :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.