Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Great 50's Day Dress..

Hello everyone. For today's posting I found this cute little 50's day dress for $6.99 and snatched it up! I love 50's style dresses as you know, and I love that it was lace and red! For the setting in the shoot I really liked the landscaping job at this home and I thought that the flowers were beautiful here, so I decided to take the shots here. Special thanks to the homeowners that let me take pictures at their home. 




Vintage 50's dress: $6.99 from Salvation Army
Crinoline: $2.00 from Yard sale
Hollywould shoes for Target: $3.99 from Goodwill
Earrings: $3.99 from Body Central


Total cost: $16.97








Have a great day everyone...thanks for stopping by.











2 comments:

  1. LOVE! WANT! As always you look fantastic in red and black! This is one of my favorite styles of dress to wear bc it's feminine and comfortable and subtle in its sex appeal!
    Back in the 90's I had a dress in a similar style that was blue and white striped with capped sleeves, a floral hem line and it buttoned down the front. I LOVED wearing tha dress and often received compliments when wearing it!
    You go girl with this amazing dress and when you get tired of it, let me know -- lol!
    Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is SO cute. That dress and crinoline were such a great deal! Great finds. :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.