Friday, June 15, 2012

Love Notes And Ruffles....

Happy Friday everyone. For today's posting I decided to post an outfit that I put together for my friend Shandra. I have been doing lots of posts of me lately, so it is only fair that I post another victim..lol. The outfit that I picked for her was inspired by these shorts...although they look like a skirt. These shorts have little love notes, and tulips on them..I thought they were cute for a "romantic" type look. I hope that you all have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday! I am off to finish breakfast and go thrift shopping! :)


Gap tank: $1.50 from Volunteers of America
Shorts: 3.29 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Dru New York shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
flower accessorie: $5.00 from Claires








Special thanks to Shandra, your such a cutie :). Have a great day everyone.














7 comments:

  1. I love the skirt & the shoes Heather....looking great there!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cute! Jealous that you're headed out for some thrifting - that's where I'd like to be :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are adorable!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit
    love your blog so much
    i'm following you now, follow back ?
    comments and visit back are soo appreciated :)

    ♥xx
    daydreaminglady
    http://ccloveya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower in your hair, how cute! The shoes are great too!

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This doesn't look cheap at all and yet it is!
    I'm really enojoying your blog ♥

    Joha
    leatherlaceandeyeliner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.