Monday, June 4, 2012

Inspiration Monday...

Hello everyone..I hope that you had a good weekend. I know that mine came and went way too fast. I decided to link up with TwoBirds for there Inspiration Monday look. This week they picked Jenna Dewan-Tatum. In the picture she has a chic bohemian look to her, and I had the perfect pieces for the inspiration! what do you think??

Here is my version of her look...


Forever 21 blouse: $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Forever 21 tank: $2.50 from Forever 21
Forever 21 flower accessorie: $2.50
Jeans: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Wedge shoes $7.50 From Target (sale)


Total look: $26.50







up close shot of shirt

and here was the inspiration..
Jenna Dewan-Tatum.


What do you think? Thanks for stopping by everyone!
see you tomorrow.









7 comments:

  1. Wow, you pulled off the whole outfit for $26? That is amazing. I like your floral top, especially roses are the best! It feels so good to know that you can look stylish at a budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your floral top, possibly better than Jenna's! Very cute outfit! I'm new to your blog, but it's adorable, I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you look gorgeous! i love the whole outfit, and the flower in your hair is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous Heather...always thrifty and chic outfits. The floral top is fabulous and the floral pin is really cute! Great great finds!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I really like this look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. marvelous, i think you look absolutely adorable, & even better than the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for your kind words, and for stopping by and reading about what I love.

      Delete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.