Friday, March 29, 2013

Thrifty Thursday Finds..


Kimchi & Blue: $3.99 from Goodwill


Top: $3.29 from Goodwill


Pulse: $3.99 from Goodwill


Miley Cirus: $1.99 from Goodwill


S.O tank: $1.99 from Goodwill


Body Central tank: $1.99 from Goodwill


Tank: $1.99 from Goodwill


Aeropostale sweater: $3.29 from Goodwill


Dress: $4.99 from Goodwill


Plates: $3.99 from Salvation Army


Daytrip sweater: $1.99 from Salvation Army


Top: 1.50 from Salvation Army


Maurices blazer: $2.00 from Salvation Army


Forever 21 top: $1.00 from Salvation Army


Dress: $25.00 from Dresscode


Pink dress: $15.99 from Dresscode


Rue 21 dress: $10.00 from Dresscode


Sandals: $3.99 from Salvation Army


Max Rave shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill


Mossimo skirt: $3.99 from Goodwill


Mudd shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill


Blouse: $2.99 from Goodwill


Old Navy top: $2.99 from Goodwill


Forever 21 top: $2.99 from Goodwill


Jeans: $2.00 from Salvation Army


Shorts: $2.00 from Salvation Army

So here is everything I found last week..What do you think?

Today I am linking up with:


katherines corner
Little by Little
Loves on a Thursday

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been busy...great scores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys~ Stopping by from Thumping Thursday~ Have a Happy Easter~Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing treasures Heather....you do it best!!! I love the pretty plates so much!! BTW, pls. help me win the Wallis search for its 1st Blogger Ambassador.... instructions for voting are now at my latest post. Thanks in advance & Happy Easter my dear!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Heather I love your Thrifty Thursday finds. You should host a meme on that. I would come to it. I would. hahahhahaha. I would. Hope your Easter was awesome and that your kids didn't get sick. or you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my such prettiness and fun! it makes me want to go shopping. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have amazing finds! I hit up the local Goodwill all the time but I can never find as much as you did! I haven't tried the Salvation Army though, I'll have to give it a try! :)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.