Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter..And Happy Birthday..


This is a quick posting and a late posting. I am sick and so are the kids with the stuffy head, runny nose, fever, and I have lost my voice. This is the look that I wore for Easter yesterday I decided that I wanted to do a 50's vintage look. Today is Emily's birthday, and she turned 5 today! Yes, she is an April fools baby. I did have a nice April fools joke played on me today. I got up early in a hurry, sick, super tired to take my daughter to school. I put on her birthday dress,  her hat, and threw some clothes on and ran to the store to get cupcakes and juice for her snack day for her birthday. I get to the parking lot, no cars, and the doors are locked at the school...must have not got the memo that my daughter was on spring break. I am guessing that my daughter didn't bring her calender home for me. On the brighter side of the day Emily and I had a good day for her birthday and I made myself pull my sick self together. We shopped for Monster High, colored ghouls, ate cupcakes, and shopped for her party stuff..her party is this weekend. It was a great day with princess Emily.

Today I am linking up with:



stillbeingmolly
WatchOutForTheWoestmans
 
miscellany monday at lowercase letters
Incorporating Color
 
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM"
 

11 comments:

  1. Funny! LOL! Glad you and Emily had a great day together! Sorry you're not feeling well. You looked absolutely beautiful yesterday in your Easter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that you didn't know there wasn't school... That could've happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better! I have been sick too :( I would love for you to come link up to my Tuesday Blog Hop!!

    xo Tori

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/04/lucky-fabb-anything-and-everything-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit! Hope everyone's completely well today : > Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heather, isn't that just life? you look lovely. hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMyGoodness, I wondered if you had caught a BUG! Holidays do that to little families. Did you notice on my pics that one grandie has on tights and boots and her sibs have on sandals? It was a nice day but a bit cool in the shade. Now I have heard from my 1dd that the youngest is sick, AGAIN. Cool weather, candy and not enough clothes gets to the little bugs. Get all better, ok? and ...I am loving these vintage 'innocent' photos you are sharing now days. You ARE SOOOOOOOO CREATIVE I CAN'T STAND IT. Well, I can cuz you are so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dress is just a dream .... I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well that's just an adorable outfit. so cute!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  9. good gracious, that dress is amazing! it looks fabulous with the little seafoam sweater! I hope you and the little guys feel better really soon, blech, spring colds stink, it's so beautiful out no one should be inside sniffling!

    ofmiceandminutiae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant opinion, post is good, thats
    why i have read it fully

    Here is my weblog :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_9bzrJB-I

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely hit the 1950's look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.